God has said...

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

amariah...

The thinking beind the name...

Wondering where the name comes from?

It's Hebrew. It means "God has said"

I'm a Christian, and what God has said means a lot to me - in fact, it means everything to me. When you find something this good you dont let it go.

The Bible's jam-packed full of loads of stuff God has said. Check it out at

http://www.thebible.com/

This site is a collection of some stuff I have written that I thought I may as well put online since it wasn't benefitting anyone sitting on my computer. They are in order of when they were written, with the most recent directly below this post, and the oldest at the bottom.

UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED EVERYTHING ON THIS SITE HAS BEEN WRITTEN BY ME AND IS COPYRIGHTED TO ME!

You can post comments on the stuff I have written by clicking on the link below which says the number of comments for that piece...look forward to hearing from you!

God bless

<><

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home